Yes, I’m still here! I haven’t been around in almost a week but fear not, I am still alive and kicking! We’re all super busy and preoccupied this time of year so I’m trying not to feel to bad about not blogging as much as I normally would.
Even though I haven’t done any real pregnancy updates and I’m already into my 3rd trimester I figured, why not?! So here’s how my pregnancy is going in Week 29!
- Weight Gain – 20lbs (better than the 40 I gained at this point for Ben!)
- Cravings – dark pop, cantaloupe, chocolate
- Baby Activity – He’s a wild one! Always moving and wiggling around. When Ben cuddles up to my belly, Baby likes to give him a big kick!
- Names – We have a short list of a few names that we like and will decide once we meet him
- Feeling – Large, sore at times, exhausted at the end of the day, excited for him to arrive, and sad that I only have a few months left with just Ben.
- Time left – Around 10 weeks! How crazy is that?! We got our date for the scheduled c-section which is pretty surreal! Although he may decide to shake things up and arrive early. We don’t want to share the date with the world just yet because it’s subject to change but I’m sure we will as we get closer!
I’ve been trying to pamper myself as much as I can these days so that I feel rested and limber enough to run around and still give Ben all the energy and attention that I can during the day, while I still can. Even though I’m tired and my back hurts, he doesn’t deserve less Mommy time so I’m doing my best to make it work! Nick actually surprised me the other day with these goodies; a handmade magic bag and organic coconut body scrub made by some women that he works with. What an awesome surprise and SO what I’ve been needing these days!
I actually tried to film this post as a video today but after I got dressed, did my hair and makeup, set up the camera, and started filming, the camera battery died 3 minutes in so I got frustrated and gave up being productive for the day. Then I felt bad and thought you still deserved this post so here I am!