When I started to think about how I wanted things to go for Ben when Baby #2 is born, I knew that I wanted to do some sort of big brother gift for him to make him feel special and show him how much we (and his new little brother) love him now! I was 4.5 when my sister was born so I understood having a new sibling a bit more than Ben does at 2 years old. I still remember the day she was born and my parents dropping me off at my grandparents house on their way to the hospital. My mom gave me a Cabbage Patch Kids book that I still have today!
Here’s the list of what I put in the bag for Ben, or of you’re a visual person you can check out the video below!
- “Cool Big Bro” Shirt from Carters/OshKosh
- Gerber Yogurt Melts
- Scooby Doo colouring book from the Dollar Store
- Thomas the Train: Porter Engine
- Big Brothers Are Fun book
- Crayola My First Touch Lights (from Baby)
This post may contain affiliate links. See here for more information.