Last month I started a monthly goals feature for myself here on the blog. Take a look at September’s goal post and here is a quick recap on how I did.
Meal plan at least 3 meals per weekWe actually did pretty well with this one!
- Create a new look for the blog – Not so much
Network moreI did pretty well here too!
- Read 1 book – I started 2 books but haven’t finished either of them, does that count?
- Organize bathroom closet – Woops, didn’t get around to that!
- Look into switching from Thesis to Genesis – I thought about it but didn’t actually do as much as I would have liked.
Oh well! 2 out of 5 isn’t bad haha! Onto October!
- Read 1 book
- Sell some of the things we aren’t using
- Order Christmas cards
- Start Ben’s “yearbook”
- Enjoy a bubble bath once a week for me time to de-stress
Check back at the end of the month to see how I did!
This post may contain affiliate links. See here for more information.