I’ve briefly commented on my pregnancy before but have never really come right out and told you how I’ve been feeling or my thoughts and experiences with it thus far. I am currently 34 weeks along so I haven’t got much longer to go now which is a blessing at times but really sad at times too. With that in mind, I’ve decided to share both sides of the coin with you, and being the optimist that I am, I’m starting with the things that I have been enjoying throughout this crazy and incredible journey!
- I can be lazy and no one really nags me about it!!
- Feeling the baby wiggle and kick is sooooo cool! Unless he kicks my bladder. Bladder kicks are not cool! Some of the most amazing moments I’ve had during the whole thing have been feeling him respond to my voice or Nick’s and watching my belly move.
- People are so excited! Clearly our families are over the moon, but our friends and coworkers have been genuinely happy for us to which makes it even more exciting for us! Feeling the love and support of others has been really nice.
- Pregnancy has really brought some relationships in my life closer, especially with my mom, my sister, and Nick’s mom. Of course it has brought Nick and I closer as well, but there’s something about women that causes them to rally around someone during pregnancy.
- I can eat EVERYTHING and not feel guilty about it! Well … not everything and not too guilty anyway!
Come back tomorrow for the other side of things!
This post may contain affiliate links. See here for more information.