Hey there, Thanks for checking me out! My name is Kim and I hail from the maritime province of New Brunswick on the east coast of Canada.
I truly believe that we can all find happiness and wellness and this blog is my mission to help us all get there! Unharmed if at all possible.
At home, I am a wife to Nick and a mother to almost 4 year old Ben and almost 2 year old Alex. On the internet, I am a blogger here in my little corner of the web.
I’ve always enjoyed writing and have a much easier time expressing myself in text rather than speech. I love to read, and think that maybe it stems from there. Ever since high school, which was 10 years ago just to date myself, I’ve been blogging in one form or another. I find it such a great release and a wonderful way to meet friends from all over the globe!
Being a mom, a blogger and running my LipSense business keeps me busy but I think it’s so important to take the time to enjoy the time spent with your family and time spent on yourself. Happiness is a mindset and keeping your head above water and in the game is something that I’m always striving to maintain. One of my goals is to help you achieve the same thing!
I write with other women in mind. Other moms and wives or partners who do their best every day to care for their families, pay the bills, and still have a tiny bit or energy left over to put on some lip gloss and give the world hell!
Here are a few fun things about me:
- I love to play hockey and am more comfortable in skates than heels
- I studied, traveled and lived in different parts of Europe for 3 years during university
- I worked for Manchester United during their 2008-2009 season
- I’m a huge cat person but a massive Scooby Doo fan
- I have an eclectic taste in music and love The Beatles, Eminem and Britney Spears
- I am a Grammar Nazi
- I play video games to relax and my favorites include the Uncharted series, World of Warcraft, and The Sims
- I watch documentaries for fun
- My parenting style is completely different to what I thought it would be
Here are some of my most popular posts:
- My Postpartum Depression Experience & Postpartum Depression & Anxiety: One Year Later
- What to Expect for a Scheduled C-Section
- My Reproductive Choices Are My Business
- Easy Banana Nut Muffins
- Preparing for a Move with a Toddler
I absolutely love connecting with readers and other bloggers! It’s one of my favorites parts of this wild and crazy adventure! Please feel free to follow and stalk me on social media, I usually always follow back!
Don’t miss a single post by getting on the mailing list! Since I appreciate my subscribers so much, I often throw in special deals or information just for you!