I’m sure you’re all dying to know who that irresistibly handsome man is that has been popping up here and there on this Happy Pretty Blog is. Well, look for the answer no further! His name is *drum roll* Ben! Surprised? No? Right, you already knew that! Me? Well, I’m sure you’ve seen me being randomly goofy in a few pictures (or have had the pleasure of watching Ben try to bite my nipples, eek!). Either way, I’ll take the time to formally introduce myself. My name is Nick *waves* and I thought you might like to know a few things about me!
- I swear, a lot. Yes, I know, I should be ashamed of myself! Boo! You have a son now! You monster! It’s something I’m working on, but I’d be lying if I said I was making progress.
- I eat, a lot. I lack the ability to have ‘just a little bit’ of something. Kim can eat in moderation. A few M&M chocolate covered peanuts and she’s done for the night. Me? Yeah, the rest of the bag she didn’t eat. Usually I have to go out and get her something when she’s snacky because I’ve eaten everything else in the house.
- I can’t keep up with the Kardashians. I think it’s all the food I eat, not sure though!
- I like to keep the number of friends I have low. I know that might seem odd, but hear me out. I have two best friends, Brianna and Matt, who would be there for me anytime I need them. They are the kind of people I don’t need to talk to every day to know we have each other’s backs. We might get together once every other month, message each other just as frequently but we always have something meaningful to talk about. Low maintenance, just like we all like it. Then I have some close friends who, although I talk to a bit more frequently, it’s normal, everyday shit. They know me, but they don’t know me like my best friends do. After that, you have friends. Everyone, for some reason, wants lots of friends. The same friends who are nice to your face, and then stab you in the back. The ones who get to know you and don’t like the real you and sell you short for their own benefit. That’s how I see it anyway, I could live without friends of the basic variety. Facebook anyone?
- I like people who can make me laugh. Have you met my wife? She’s hilarious. I really just like to have a good time. Sometimes I can get worked up so it’s nice to be around people who can make me laugh and forget about whatever has pissed me off.
- I game a lot. It’s my favorite pass time. Aside from that, I like to read a book from time to time, or watch shows with Kim.
- I love crime shows. Kim and I watch sooooo many crime shows. Castle, Numbers, Bones and Elementary to name a few. We’ve got a few set aside that we still need to get to. Lottery please!
- I have a bachelor in Business Administration. How boring. I majored in Human Resources. How far did that get me? Not that far. I do accounting now, guess I should have finished that double major or at least chose accounting as my major. Oh well!
Well, I won’t bore you with anything else! Maybe I’ll think of some other things to say at a later time but for now, that’s a little about me.
This post may contain affiliate links. See here for more information.