I’ve been on the hunt for an easy and healthy oatmeal bar recipe for a little while now and think I’ve found a winner! What I love about this is that it’s completely customizable. Make the base the same and throw whatever else you want in there to make it perfect for you! I found a few different recipes that I really like and took from all of them to come up with this one.
- 2 cups oatmeal (quick oats work fine)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup raisin
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped almonds
- Heat peanut butter and honey for 30 seconds in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Mix everything together until well incorporated.
- Press into a greased pan (I use my glass 8x8 Pyrex dish.)
- Put in the freezer for 10 mins or until frozen.
- Cut and enjoy!
- Dried cranberries
- Chocolate chips
- Flax seeds
This post may contain affiliate links. See here for more information.