If you’re into watching reviews rather than reading them, feel free to skip right down to my video review. If not, read on!
I don’t know why, but I don’t often have high hopes for products like these. Maybe it’s because I’m a bit of a cynic or simply because I don’t have a huge amount of experience with serums and such things but I have to admit, I had a really good experience with the Xanadu 24K Gold Serum from ISA Professional.
I’ll list my thoughts in point form because that’s just the way my brain is functioning right now!
- The packaging is decent and it comes in a glass bottle. The pump is sturdy plastic but the metalic looking detailing around the neck of the bottle does seem flimsy to me although it has been holding up just fine.
- The scent is a bit strong, not necessarily bad, just strong … and perhaps a little old ladyish. It doesn’t linger too long though.
- The serum spreads very easily and absorbs quickly into the skin. It does feel sticky for a few seconds but that goes away very quickly.
- The directions for normal use (2 pumps, rub hands together, apply to face) are very easy to follow and execute and you are left with a very subtle shimmer of gold flecks.
- My face was less oily after a few uses and I found it lasted that way much longer than with my usual serum.
- I did notice a smoothing of the fine lines that have begun to form around my eyes.
- I have also noticed that my acne scars have begun to fade.
After a few weeks of use now, I have seen some positive results and have had a great overall experience. If you are on the hunt for a vitamin serum, I’d recommend you take a look at this one which you can check out on the ISA Professional website. You can also look for the hashtag #isaprofessional on social media to find more information and other reviews.
This post may contain affiliate links. See here for more information.